Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Black Cloud...

Boy, have I had a black cloud over me the past few days.  You go through a stretch where maybe you feel a bit down, and you wonder why??  I will live with it.  It is life.  Can't always be up you know??  I took Monday off from running, because it is my day off.  I went and had a couple beers after work, because it was ONE of those Mondays.  Does having a beer after work on Monday ever help with anything??  no.   :)   Just something to do.  The only real memorable thing about it is driving home.  It was warm, and I wished I could run.  Today is a run day though.  The best thing I did this weekend is not go to work on Saturday.  My change of clothes are still at work.  I can run to work, and even add a couple miles to my run to work.  I can also run back from work, and maybe get in like 9 miles today.  Goal for Tuesday was to add miles.  :) 

Black cloud appears to be disappearing, and Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday is a good stretch of training for me.  I have endured my fair share of injuries too, but you know one thing that happens??  Some people are very talented, and can do well in races with sub-optimal training.  I can only get so good, but I can train.  I can challenge myself with distances, and trying new plans etc...  That is something about life I enjoy.  I know I get down sometimes, and remember that one time when I gave up??  I said I am done,  I cannot do it anymore.  Well, I am in good hands.  Sometimes life is about enduring things, and it ain't such a hard thing for me to be taken to my breaking point, but that wasn't the lesson.  The lesson was I am not all powerful.  I am not strong enough to overcome all the things in life, but with help I can do a lot. 

I learned to accept my weakness, and was made strong.  I was taught in such a way so I know I am not all that fabulous, even though all you think I am.   :)   j/k.   HA HA!!

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  tacos for dinner tonight.  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 


No comments: