Saturday, July 7, 2012

Grosssssssssss!!!

Do you ever notice the weather can affect your mood??  Above 90 with high humidity for days on end.  It may as well be 35 degree and pouring down rain.  Perhaps -10 with a ton of snow on the ground.  You feel like doing just as much.  The only thing about the cool days is at least you feel like eating.  It is absolutely gross out.  I went on a little run yesterday, and blah!!! 

Looking at the temps today it will be gross again.  Actually it already is, and it isn't going to get better.  I am running a 10K, and I am on the fence whether I should even bother.  It will be a good workout if I do, and that is all I can say.  It isn't a regular 10 K where you think of what time you can get.  It is a 10K where you think how many minutes should I add to a time I think I can get.  If you add less than 10 minutes you will be wrong.  The winners of the race will lose 10 minutes to their track 10K time.  Yeah one of those.  It is going to be hot and humid, and you have to run on the beach, and climb a big ass dune, that takes probably close to 10 minutes. 

I would have a time goal for this race, and that would be to beat last years time, although  it is probably warmer.  2nd goal is when I finish the dune be strong the last couple miles.  Last year I wasn't that strong, and got passed a lot, and did little passing. 

We will see.  On a day like this with the weather being a drag, I think a hard 10K can start the day off right. 

Well besides writing this dumb ass stupid blog. 

If you don't know or if you cannot tell I am having one of those I am not important in the grand scheme of things moments.  People can bring you down huh?? 

As this thing goes on I realize the better stuff you feed people the better off you will be.  No illusions of how Great the world is, but the truth to everything.  You know when you show the stuff you are afraid to show.  Perhaps people are afraid.  I get that, but you know everyone is in the same boat.  We all suck at times.  We have hate and anger, etc... 

Life is hard.  There is a lot of stuff to deal with, and you are being led on a path where you find out why you do the things you do.  Why you act the way you act.  Why you are the way you are.  I have been down this path.  I know you aren't perfect, and I know why.  I know some of the stuff inside you, and you cannot fake me. 

Your idea of the good person doesn't mean crap, because there is  a better person to be.  You just have to be tough and say "O.K., I will look at myself with real eyes" " I will not try and show people who I think they want to see."   Wanna know why that is an important step??  We will all marvel at your honesty.  You will surprise us with your strength on how real you are.  Do you trust in the truth?? 

You know you do, and I know it is scary, and I know you have to be strong, and I am assuming with that you will have help.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xio's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Fricken strange we have to unlearn all the crap we have been taught.  I think I have been saying that a while though.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  

No comments: