Monday, July 30, 2012

Well Fuck...

Okay, so I just wrote like 2 paragraphs of some horseshit, which means I have absolutely nothing today.  I have been watching a lot of the Olympics which has surprised me.  I didn't think I'd get into it that much, but it has bee pretty good.  I ran only 14 miles yesterday, not 15.  I should eat breakfast if I am going to run that long.  I should take a gel too.  I felt pretty good the whole time.  I was hitting the zone where I was concentrating on my run.  Not really thinking about a lot, but just running.  At about mile 13 of the run, I was like, why am I training for a marathon??   I hate this shit.  :)

What is going on with me??  Not much at all.  It is Monday.  I am in a good mood.  I am going to work.  Tonight will be a wine night.  Tuesday starts my running block.  Lisa is off today and tomorrow.  She took an extra day off.  Anyone get happy like that, when your significant other gets to sleep in, and do whatever the Hell she wants??  Relax, read, a little housework. etc...   I love that shit for some reason. 

Holy Fuck, I got nothing.

Have a Great Day everyone!!!   :)

Later Gaterzzzzz.   :)

No comments: