Saturday, July 21, 2012

Changes...

Well, I wasn't going to write a blog today, because... well here it is.  I thought yesterday's post was a good one, and no comments = shitty blog probably, so whatever.  If I were to make a guess, I'd have to say I am probably the only person who reads this dumb ass thing.  It is why I hate this fucking blog.  Many mornings you wake up, and you want to throw the whole fucking thing away.  Why bother??  I have my own life, and it is good enough for me you know?? 

Oh well,  I continue on.  Reason I am blogging today is because I hung out at Beau, and Charity's house yesterday, and I guess over the last week or so I have been thinking of their changes.  Now, I have known Charity probably since '96, and Beau since '97 or '98.  I know their lives pretty well you know??  Even Jacob was there after Beau shortly after.  Charity and Beau are ready to have a kid of their own.  The baby is dropping and is a couple weeks out.  I have been reading blogs of pregnant girls for some reason, and Moms and stuff.  It isn't  because I like babies, because I really am not a fan.  As with most blogs you get to know people, and it is the people you are interested in.  Mostly honesty, and a view point etc...  I like strong people, and funny people. 

Anyway our lives go along day after day, and not much changes, but pretty soon it will for them two.  No doubt they are going to lose a bit of freedom. I assume it is exciting at first, and to me it seems like a lot of hard work.  You have just added hours to your week, and you are going to fail at this job. 

SHIT!!  I said it.  A game you will not win.  Our life in a nut shell huh??  Here is me,  I have life,  I lose.  A tough road.  My road in life was pretty fricken hard to be honest, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.  :)   I guess I am being a downer, and I don't mean to be, but be real and be honest with yourselves.  The game of life is one we lose.  We fuck up all kindsa things, and we die.  It is just you too.  There is no look at what that dude in Colorado did??  Who knows his reasons??  Only one knows his path, and it isn't him.  Chances are he doesn't know what makes him so angry to kill a bunch of people he doesn't know.  It shouldn't surprise us though, because decisions are made at the highest levels to kill people we don't know.  It has been done to death, and if History is filled with one thing it is of death.  Some natural causes, and some by decisions made by people. 

Life is ugly.  A lot of crap to it.  Girls are pretty, and guys are funny, but a girl probably never feels always pretty, and guys have confidence issues too, but we hide them in our stoic personalities. 

Oh well, I am going to stop there.  I feel better after I blog for whatever reason.  I don't put a lot of thought into it you know.  I don't think I am very fabulous at all. 

Have a good one all.   :)   I feel much better already.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  My cat is sleeping on the ironing board.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: