Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful It Is Thursday...

Good Morning All.  You know the routine, I will just get something down, and see what comes up.  I had a pretty good day yesterday.  I woke up well rested, and really early for some reason, so I was able to get a bit of a run in before work, and run the trails after work.  At the end of my trail run, my legs were wobbly, so I'll take that as a good workout.  All things point to a good mileage week this week, so I'd have to say I finally recovered from that blasted vacation thing.  :)

Today, I will give myself another good workout hitting the church trails.  I can always tell when I start getting in a bit better shape.  My face looks skinnier to me, and my wrists start looking skinnier.  It isn't even August yet, so I'd say things are going pretty good for me. 

Enough of that anything else going on??  No not really.  Some things are on my mind, I guess, but I don't know how to write it maybe.  I think a real look at life with a good set of eyes you get a pretty good view of how silly a lot of crap is.  We put our trust, and faith in some crazy ass shit, but we are blinded, due to various propaganda of society, and all that entails.  You have to realize that is a struggle.  Like I have said before don't trust in your own understanding.  What is wrong with seeking higher truths and higher learning.  Some stuff you cannot learn in a book you know??

Our lives are pretty big to us too remember.  What we deem to be so fricken important, many of us don't really give a crap about.  You look at all there is to accomplish in the World, and the sad fact is not very much, because like I have said before when you are 6' under you won't care, and either will anyone else.  I don't mean that as a downer, although it may sound like it.  Remember a long time ago when I said stupid FB updates are important cuz Life is just ludicrous, or something like that.  Have fun, be silly, go crazy once in a while, because you are going to have shit to deal with.  Here is the thing too, you will have to deal with it.  That is what life is about, and that is what My Journey was about.  Our past we have to deal with.  Whatever that is. 

You want to show me how fabulous you are I will probably not give a crap, because I think life is stupid, but in a fun way most times.  I don't take any of this Horseshit on Earth very serious.  Some of the stupidest shit ever.  Americans are pretty much blinded from one side to another, and anyone with a true set of eyes can tell we put a lot of faith in two dumb, rotten, greedy, corrupt Political Partys.  That is what your Education has brought you too??  Quit watching the news and get outside FFS.   :)

One other thing you are better and more interesting too than you think.  Especially when we can get deeper and further than just the day to day.  Sometimes it isn't there, but sometimes it is.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  White Sox used their 9th starter last night.  ooops.  :)  Still in 1st place.  Your Yanks are unbeatable.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 


No comments: