Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Day Can Change...

Well, yesterday I hinted at something that surprised me.  I woke up yesterday on top of the world, which happens.  My thoughts at work at the end of Thursday were going to a place, I haven't been in a while.  Out of nowhere thinking of someone and me having a heavy heart about it.  Been there done that before, but it sure has been a while.  Why??  Why does this happen??  Because life gets busy.  Yesterday was kind of a big one, and I didn't really expect it.  Why now???  I need explanations kinda huh??  I think for things to happen in a clean way there has to be trust.  I have been doing this so long, that maybe some are finally starting to trust me.  Maybe you can realize I just want to help.  I guess I have been a dick enough and selfish enough you realize if you don't want help, fine.  I can change on a dime, and not give a fuck I guess

I guess I do this freely.  I know when I could have used support in the past I pretty much got a lot of anti-support.  My Journey was solo.  I was judged after heimleblog, and I was judged after the Journey.  I have to be judged one more time, and this happened a long time ago.  Why I didn't know, but when I was going through my empty empty physical depression.  I was told not to watch tv for a while.  I didn't know why until later.  I ended up reading a lot, but you know it was really hard to work.  The empty physical depression was a life drainer.  It wasn't until later I realized why I was told to do that.  Someday after that I don't know how long, I prayed, If I am destined for Hell, please let me accept it as that which I deserve. 

That was a necessary step, because of the only one unforgivable sin.  I had a preview of my final thing remember??  It happened at work a long time ago.  The worst of the worst left me, and he is unwilling to go where I am willing.  There is only one who was strong enough, and good enough to handle the final judgement.  So with that you can bet I'll need help, because I am not strong enough for that.  No one is, but this is where my journey leads.  I knew it all along.  Like I asked when I listened to the life giving reproof... why???  Anyone remember the answer??? 

A plan is being done.  How many of you people did I not even know back in the early 90's??? 

So anyway a little about me.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I know I know you don't want to talk baseball.    ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for trusting me enough to let me help yesterday.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

No comments: