Sunday, June 17, 2012

Long Run Sunday...

I like the ring of it.  Long runs make me tired, and when I did my long run Saturdays, I was beat all of Saturday.  Now I can be tired on Sunday, and that makes sense to me.  Lisa and I are going to see a movie this afternoon anyway, and maybe go out to lunch. 

I was looking around our house yesterday, and man it seems so fricken big.  What do people do with mansions??   and why???   Lisa and I cannot possibly use all this space.  It is a small house too.  We have some dude who built a 9 million room house down the street from us, and it is just a summer home.  He did nothing to get all his money, but him and his wife's parents were rich.  So this dude was rich, and he thought he was smart, and he tried to be our Governor.  Ummm, everyone realized at the debates he was dumb, and got killed.  Lost to the incumbent in a bad Economy.  She was from Canada too I think.  :)  Wealth don't make you smart, and really many times it is just dumb luck. 

So anyway, not a lot on my mind.  I think I will get some coffee, and maybe something will come up.  Hold on.  :) 

Well something I was thinking about is this blog has been going on a while, and I have been blogging a while.  It isn't hard to get to know me I guess huh??  I show a lot of myself I think.  Anger, happiness, sillyness, sadness, whatever pops up.  I remember in my College days always thinking I had to appear happy, and be the fun guy.  I don't really have anything holding me to that anymore do I??  Like I am all growed up.  :)  

I have been through a lot of things, and I have showed you a lot of things, and not all things were visible to the eye.  This thing even gets a bit whacky too.  Remember how things happen, and I am like what???   What the heck was that, and then I can figure it out later.  Some of those weird things. 

Anyway, I guess what I do with this thing is build up trust and confidence, because that is what we need.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  yahoo sports has run differential on their Baseball standings.  Sox up 35 or so.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: