Friday, June 29, 2012

Well...

You wanna know how my days go, at least as far as blogging goes??  I wake up, and in a split second a decision is made.  Get up, and blog??  Go to sleep.  Most times I get up, and the last two days I was tired, and went back to bed.  I don't put much thought into it.  Some days I think I just wake up pissed off, and just don't blog at all. 

I don't have a lot on my mind, but I guess I will get some coffee, and see what happens.  I will brb.   :)

Well there isn't a lot on my mind I'd have to say.  Some things have been on my mind the last couple days, but not gonna tell you what.  Just been thinking a lot about someone, and to be honest I am surprised.  Story for another day perhaps. 

Let's switch gears.  I have decided to do my own speed work, because waiting around til 6:30 is hard for me, when I am off of work at 1 or 2:00.  I do like hanging with my wife, and if I can get speed work in on my own beforehand, then that gives us time to cook out, and hang, and what not.  So anyway, I was running the trails at Sanctuary Woods on Wednesday.  It is a challenging course.  It takes me 7 minutes typically to do one loop.  I consider it a half mile loop, because it is challenging, but it is probably a bit longer.  I don't run 14 minute miles.  I had the intention of doing 6, and hope I wasn't a big pussy, and stop at 3 or 4.  I felt great the whole time.  I did 8 loops.  A break through of sorts.  Man I felt like a million bucks.  We ran the Church trails last night in the heat, and I don't feel the heat really bogged me down.  I felt we had a good pace the whole time, and we still added the extra hilly stuff at the end too.  I feel like my running is starting to pay dividends.  It isn't even July yet, and I don't plan on tough tough training til August anyway.   I think the trails keep my legs happy too, and help prevent injury.  :)  

Things are going pretty good right now.  I wake up in a good mood.  I am never really concerned with too much.  Shit gets weird, I just see where it goes.  I am not concerned about me.  No worries you know??  People have issues, and I think they hold onto baggage, because to deal with baggage you have to be open about it.  The shit that bogs you down personally you cannot hold onto.  As fabulous as we think we all are, we are really not that strong.  We all need help in areas, and we all need support.  Our lives are all fucked up in some ways.  We have to deal with good and bad parts of upbringing.  We have to deal with all the bullshit fairy tales society has taught us.  We have to deal with grass is greener type bullshit.  We also have to deal with the day to day bull shit of living life.  We have to deal with getting older.  A lot to life, and maybe our journey to the truth is learning really just what is important in life. 

Can you just picture it??  We are living this life.  Perhaps we collect stuff, and we work, and we learn, and we play, and we drink. Whatever we do in life, and whatever we have done, we will not give one rat's ass when we are 6' under.  All this is temporary.  All our accomplishments no one will remember, and no one will care about. 

Life is like a real drag kinda, except man I wake up in a pretty good mood every day.  A smiling heart so to speak.  It is definitely good to be me.  :)  

Have a good one all.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)   

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   LOL    sorry bout your stinking Yankees booger butts!!!!    :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D     xoxo    :)


1 comment:

Kim said...

Hmm if im not mistaken the yankees are in first place! Have a great weekend boogerbutt!