Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Quickie...

Blog update... you crazy people.  :)  Not a lot on my mind, and I have to run to work.  I wanna try to get there at 5:00 am, and I have to take a shower.  First things first though... gonna get some coffee.  I will brb.  :)

I decided Friday is kinda a free day.  I was definitely ready for a day off from running.  My legs were dead.  I can always tell how they are when I am walking at work.  Ummm, they were dead.  :)   Saturday is also a free day.  Nothing structured.  I just have to get some type of run in.  Today will be a run to work and back, and somedays it might just be a 3 miler or so. 

So all I did on this Friday, was have a Friday = Friday.  I cooked myself a nice meal.  Forgot to eat my potato.  :)   I went to bed/ passed out really early.  Lisa worked til close.  It is hot, and going to be hot this weekend, so I put the room air conditioner on.  Oh, and our house now is just to Lisa and I.  :)  Hailey's friend Christy??  sp??   moved out, her brother helped.  So yeah, I guess we are going through changes here too.  All good.  :)

Not really much to this blog entry I know, and sometimes that is fine anyway right??   I think so. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I am not talking about baseball.  Damn SOX!!!   >: /

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: