Friday, June 15, 2012

Morning All. :)

Hello, how are we all doing??  Good I hope.  I feel a bit tired, and God only knows what I am doing up at this hour, but I am going to get a cup of coffee, and I will brb.  :)

I got this new coffee I purchased at the Local Lumberyard called Highlander Grog.  It is good.  :)  It was on sale this week for $4.99/ bag.  I also bought some other kind, but this is the one I tried first.  It must have a little chocolate flavor to it or something, becuz, it is really good.  :D 

I am on my 2nd week of running Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night.  This 3 day stretch ended up being around 19 miles, and I feel like I am in a good mental state for training.  Like it hasn't been there in a while.  Where does that go??  I think it has been a couple years where I have had this fire.  I couldn't even tell you why it was missing.  I am not going to re-read this dumb ass blog to figure it out either.  I tell you that.   :)

I do this a lot, this blogging thing, and I don't always know how what I write will be taken.  I tell you though, I think yesterday was one of my favorite posts ever.  I had a feeling the whole day it was a good one.  Like no one would misinterpret it.  I didn't have any part of the day where I was thinking oh do people Hate me because I wrote this... etc...  Part of the scary part of doing this.  I have always had it too, although you might not realize it.  I write this stuff early, and feel pretty good about it, and boom.  As the day goes on I think well, what if people think this, or that, etc...  Or THIS??   Oh God, everyone hates me.   :)   That is how this shit goes believe it or not.  That is why I support bloggers a lot I guess, because feedback let's people know, yeah I get you, and what you said makes sense, and all that kinda stuff. 

Like I said before if you take your shell off, and let people see the real you, then your defenses are gone.  Without support, you'll just think people hate you.  As we keep doing this thing called life, I have a feeling we all are getting a little better at being more understanding, and a little less judgeful. 

As we all become less judgeful, we become better people, and people become more confident at taking our shell off.  All that is a Journey.  It takes time, and the path has to be set, because it takes confidence to take off our shell, and it takes trust, and maybe that is what we have been building for a while, and we didn't even know it.  :)   Life has a way of leading us.  Like I said before the puller of the strings of life knows what he is doing.  :)

Seems things are going pretty good.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Got nothing for a p.s.  Oh well, guess I can always put one of these.  xoxo   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: