Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Highlander Grog...

Hold on I am going to gets me some coffee.  brb.  Oh, and I will be drinking Higlander Grog today too.  :)  errrrr, that is the name of the coffee, not some ale made in the land of Hobbits and Dwarves...

I really do not have much to talk about, but man I am in a pretty good mood.  I swear for the last week, I feel I have turned a corner somehow.  Everything seems to be good.  I had a fun day yesterday.  Lisa is off on Mondays, and she had a case of the lazys, which I did too when I got home.  We just sat around, and putzed around.  We are making plans in our head of our house.  Summer bedroom downstairs, and winter bedroom upstairs type plans.  Thinking of buying a new bed for next year.  Also assuming Jasmine will pass on.  She is old, and not in the best of health, and she sleeps in our bed, and she cannot go downstairs.  She is a good puppy though.  :)  I love labs, and will always have a lab.  :)    Hope can go blow.  She is an ass face.  :)

Tonight starts my Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday runs.  I am excited about that.  Tonight will be challenging too, because it is going to be above 90 degrees, and we will be running just under 7 miles.  In cool weather I can run, and barely drink any water.  On this run, I will have to drop water somewhere, because I don't think my water bottle will suffice.  Weather...

Sometimes life is so busy we miss the best parts, and I don't think we are missing them.  Now that is a pretty good gift I'd say. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  well I thought for like 5 minutes, and I gots no ps.  booooooooooooooo.  

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are tbe best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 


No comments: