Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Saturday!! :)

Hey all how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Fridays are pretty lame days I'd say.  You finish the week of work.  Perhaps a bit tired.  It is a day off of running for me, and I didn't run yesterday.  After work I had a couple beers, and napped, woke up for a bit and went to bed.  Rock and Roll baby.  You know me.   ;)

The good thing about sleeping early though is being ready for Saturday. 

Geesh, not much on my mind today.  It has been kind of a weird week I'd say.  I don't know what to make of it.  Silence on so many levels.  I guess that could mean anything.  As people we are pretty bad communicators I'd say.  How we are, and how we should be is at odds huh??  Can you imagine yourself if you never had a filter, and always spoke what is on your mind??  Some people put so much importance on some really stupid shit. 

How you are with the filter is not how you really are though.  Yourself without the filter is who you are.  Do you ever look at your unfiltered thoughts and wonder why??  I see shit every day, and think geesh.  what an idiot.  :) 

That kinda is a dilemma huh??  Your filter allows you to appear to others how you think you "should" be, and the unfiltered part of you is who and how you really are.  See what I mean, we all can be jerks.  If you wanted to make your unfiltered self nice how would you go about it??  Can't do it can you??  We are made a judging machine for some reason.  That which we should not do we are powerless to not do.  We all are guilty.  Some are filled with such bad info they think killing people is the answer.  Pretty sure that is not the path to peace.  You sow in anger, and killing, and bombs etc... you don't miraculously reap in love. 

I guess I have been saying sow in what you have control of.  Honesty.  The hard but right way.  You know there probably is a certain logic to why countries think the way they do.  What if level headed people spoke truthfully.  Our country hates your country because of this.  Well we did this because of this.  etc...  Couldn't people find a common ground eventually??   Break down the walls that make communication impossible. 

Hate and anger is a great motivator and an easy thing to hold onto.  What if all your hate and all your anger is wrong?   You hold onto it, and there is security in having it, but what if it is wrong??   Wouldn't you want to find a better way?? 

Oh well, today was a real struggle getting stuff down, and I am not sure why.  Maybe because the week has been silent, and weird'ish. 

It is early though, so I am going to get my run in.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  We need rain...

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: