Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quick Update...

Yeah, I don't know why I am giving a quick update.  It isn't like my life is all fascinating or anything.  I blew off speed work last night, and I couldn't really tell you why.  Lisa doesn't close all week, so I thought it would be a good day to hang.  That is my favorite past time btw.  Hanging out around the house.  I guess one could probably tell that though huh?? 

I don't plan on skipping speed work much, but you know if it is 90+ and windy as hell that would be the day to do it huh??    ;)

I got most of my shit done for the week at work, and that means I can start projects early.  :)  

Wanna know something about me??  I think people are pretty interesting... well some people.  Life is this thing we all do, and some people get steered in different directions with their interests and stuff, but I guess I like how unique and different people are. 

I guess I am pretty lucky with how easy my life is.  Work, run, hang.  We cook most of our meals, and go out I'd say twice/week.  More for lunch too.  This weekend we are going to see another movie.  I have a vacation coming up, and I am finally going to read that damn Ayn Rand book.  Sometimes my blog entries are about what I read, whether it be a blog or a book, and sometimes it is just what pops in my mind.  I have a feeling the Ayn Rand book will make for a couple entries about Economics perhaps.  We'll see.

Blogging I guess is kinda hard if you feel like no one reads.  I feel that way sometimes too, that no one reads, but I am a pretty good Energizer bunny I guess.  I continue to write this crap down anyway.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I guess I like blogging.  I did Heimleblog, and sometimes imagined 1 million people read it, and sometimes figured no one did.  :)   Strange huh??  I am happy with the amount of good times life has to offer.  I am happy about Summer, and happy about next year too.  I am happy about winter coming up, and dreading February.  Still always ready though to do what I must...  I have been given a strong and courageous heart I guess huh??  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

No comments: