Saturday, June 2, 2012

Well I Am Up...

I really have nothing to write, and I am not sure what direction this blog update will go in.  Like the title says though I am up, and I guess I will write something down.  You want to know what irritates me??  When people put on their blog, oh there are no pictures, so this will be a bad blog entry.  Ummm,  there were no pictures when I read "Catcher in The Rye"  I considered that to be one of the best blogs.  Also, Anne Frank was a blog too, and it was one without a lot of  pictures, and that was better than a lot of the stuff I read anyway. 

I don't mind pictures, and if you really feel a blog is bad because of no pictures fine,  that is your prerogative.  If you truthfully don't give a shit, than don't say a fucking thing.  Real and true is real and true.  Even if it isn't the popular thing to say.  See what that picture blog thing is??  It is just fucking propaganda someone started, and everyone for some reason jumped on board.  When you write from your heart you will find truth, and sometimes pictures are just staged stoppages in time.  Since I read a lot of blogs that are tri related for some fucking reason.  I think tri outfits look dumb.  So if you feel the need to take pictures with you in those... why???   OMG.    :)    HA HA HA  

So anyway a little something... very very minor about my life.  The weather was shitty the last two days.  There was no hanging outside, or really anything to do, so I worked a little later both days than normal, because outside of work I was  not going to do anything exciting.  One of the best things about my job is there is always stuff to do.  It ain't rocket science, but for some really fucked up and lucky reason I like doing what I do.  I joke around with a couple people at work when they see me doing one of my "special" projects.  I say, "It takes a special kind of fucked up to like what I do."   :)

So anyway work is going good, and I am doing my long run tomorrow, and am working today.  I think I will take the Hopester for a quick little run before work, and not much planned today.

A day in the life of me is pretty boring really... kinda like a blog without pictures.  :)  

Later all.  :)

Luv ya's.   :)   xoxoxo


No comments: