Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Looking... What?? When The Hell Did I Use That Title Before???

So anyway, I may have come up with a new idea.  The pieces of the puzzle need to be redone I think, all after I get my coffee of course.  :)  So here is my thinking.  I noticed yesterday my jeans appear to be a bit tight.  A down year of biking, and riding will do that I guess.  Now life is something I would like to enjoy, and me having fun and enjoying life can come in many forms.  One of the forms would be to get better at running.  Running improvement comes from many things.  Staying healthy, being lean, and running.  Ehhh,  well 3 things I can think of.  I am thinking if I can find something more useful, and more productive to do on my time off during the week, then that would help. 

I am thinking of more reading, and more movie watching, and more push ups---  been a while--- more pull ups too.  Really less drinking.  Drinking is a fun past time, and that is why those who partake do the partaking in it.  I think if I did it less than that will help my running.  At least in a weight control area.  I mean I am not fat, but I def. have a bigger belly than last year.  Maybe it is time to get in a little better shape.  I will still drink, but maybe just do the Thursday = Friday thing, and maybe like Saturday night, or something.  We'll see.  Just food for thought.  It is about time for me to have a good year running though you know.  Time to get back in shape again.  I'd have to say the last time I was in shape was the last Riverbank and Bayshore pacing... I guess I was in shape for my last G.R. marathon, but didn't know it because it was so fricken hot that summer.  I couldn't run for shit, and was pretty fast doing the 1000's before the marathon. 

I got some goals, and maybe it is about time I start taking them a little more serious.  I guess it got to a point that improving became so fricken easy, that I forgot I have to do a little more than go through the motions.  Let's hope we can keep this flame lit.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  ooh, I got time to do push ups this morning.  Going to be sore tomorrow and the next day.  Why do I stop doing those??  I am such an IDIOT!!!   (Does Chris Farley head punch)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D  

Have a good one all.  :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

I hear ya. I think you channeled me for this post!