Thursday, November 24, 2011

Some People Lack Confidence!!

That is what I notice sometimes.  I guess out in the world people dislike all kinds of different people.  Many times internally going down some slippery slope to think the most ludicrous things of people.  Republicans and Democrats have the potential to hate each other so much in our country we forget we are all just people.  I know in my life as I was looking and looking, and this would have been early 90's btw.  I was looking what is a good thing to do with ones life??  Now my life was being steered in a direction.  A direction in which my vision was not liking what it saw.  Do you know what happened on my birthday on a August 15th.  My girlfriend and I Katrina broke up.  She did it.  Now my step mom was already dead.  I had a degree in College.  It was a B.S. in Business Administration, and yeah I def think the B.S. part is quite aproppos.  :)  I don't know if you remember or not, but I was relieved.  I am on my own, my own life to do my own thing.  So I worked, and read the bible every day, because I wanted to be a good person.  My Grandpa died a couple days later the 18th of August maybe.  I was like hmmmm.  I got in trouble for not telling Katrina.  She was mad.  I told her well we were broken up, I figured you wouldn't care.  Us guys are dumb.  We don't understand the capacity of women to care for people.  We don't understand, cuz many times we are not the most compassionate/ caring people. 

Anyway, what I noticed is I was not becoming a better person.  I had a "view" of what a good person is, and I failed.  I looked into the mirror, and judged myself into what I felt a good and decent person is and was.  If there was a way to make a person into a good person, I was all in.  That is what I wanted.  We all are in the same boat.  Everyone in the world.  I don't care what country you are from, you are going to fuck up, and you aren't perfect.  Killing brown people overseas is pointless, cuz they are imperfect.  Brown people killing us on our own soil is stupid too, because we are imperfect.  Like the lesson of Noah too, if God wanted to kill people he don't need our help.  There are no holy wars so to speak.  Although the lesson of Noah also was he wanted to save people, not kill them.  Not many believed though. 

Anyway since it is Thanksgiving I wanted to mention something about my own little special Thanksgiving blogger Dee.  I think she is  brave, and honest, yet inside at times feels not so confident.  She doesn't get a lot of support either I don't think.  No one really understands her complex personality.  She wants to be skinny, but struggles with diet.  Are 90% of girls  like that??   I have no idea what she looks like btw.  She it seems to me is a 100 percenter.  She would love to boil her life to just focus on one thing 100 percent of the time, and give it her all.  Many athletes are like that.  Trying to find the path that leads to happiness is really what we are all about.  Not all life is happy though. 

Oh well just blogging about.  My Signature line is to help build up o.k.  If I use your name in this thing then in my world that is an honor, cuz not everyone makes it on here a lot. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Enjoy your day today everyone.  I hope some of you have to work.  ;)   j/k   :)  Ha Ha 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: