Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Am Such An Ass!!

Ha Ha!!   I don't really have much today I don't think, but yesterday was a pretty good day.  I woke up did my thing, and instead of getting ready to run to work, make my lunch, etc... I got tired again, so slept in.  No biggie I just decided to run home from work.  That was great btw.  I feel like I am getting in shape, so that is good.  I really didn't want to do anything, so I really relaxed the rest of the night.  I read a bit, and paid some bills, and glam stuff like that.  It wasn't too bad for a Monday.  Perhaps I turned a corner, because some days I get home, and I look out the window, and grab a drink.  Not this Monday so that is good.  I felt pretty good. 

Maybe I should tell you some things about me, which you probably will never guess.  I don't do rejection well, and it is not like I can go bopping around being the most confident person in the world.  If I feel weak internally, you know like people don't like me or whatever, I shrink my little world into more comfortable surroundings.  That is with wife and close friends, and that is trust.  The ability to go out and support is really based on a confidence, and a trust in myself, and my surroundings, etc...  I sometimes feel like I am an ant.  I am building this thing up, and sometimes something will make me feel low, and the thing I have been building gets crushed.  But being the good ant I am I start rebuilding right away. 

In other words I am not that strong, although I believe in myself.  I am not always outgoing, although I always feel confident.  This thing has come a long ways too, because I have been sharing about me for a while. 

Anyway wanna know something I am thankful for??  Let's see, I am thankful I am healthy, and that life every day is a new day to reinvent yourself, or be active or start new things.  This year got sloppy at times, and none of us were perfect that is for sure, but I feel pretty good now, and hope you all do too.  :)  Been a pretty good year huh??  Got to know a lot of people, and hope to continue on that path.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Tuesday is a run night, and another 4 day in a rower.  I love it.  :)  plus I'll bike to work and back.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras tooo.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Sorry I have been gone for so long! Have a great day!