Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Did A Little Math!!

Okay Okay, so I gots me this here crazy little blog, and like I said this is what I do.  I wake up early, and do this for whatever reason, and I have been doing it a while.  As a matter of fact it is my 3rd blog, because I deleted the other 2.  When my stuff came out, there was no support, and no blog, and a shortened list of who I read.  Yet I still survived, with help.  How I started back up after heimleblog, I have no idea.  I still needed to get stuff out, and there came the Journey.  I many many days during both those blogs would feel bad throughout the day.  I mean actually horrible about myself, but always always always woke up strong the next day.  I think it helped to have Becky write every day.  I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on with her either.  She had a kid what a year or so ago??  Probably still cheering for her Shitty Jets team.  :)  Does she still work out 8 hours/day???   I have no idea.  We communicated via our blogs kinda every day as friends, and now nothing.  Life goes on, but I sure haven't thought of her in a while til now.  Oh yeah, I forgot.  That I blog almost every day mentions her.  No one is as consistent as her, but no one is as crazy either.  :)   j/k.  Life has many changes huh?? 

Anyway if any of you noticed the little change yesterday you will notice there are two people lumped together in my signature line.  Steve R's thing,  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo,  and Blogger on my RHS.  Yep,  Leigh is still on my RHS, and Jen Gray is the only other person to be like that.  I kinda like that.  :) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  just ran to work and rode my bike home yesterday.  It still was Monday.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

2 comments:

Christi said...

Have a great day! MWAH!

Alili said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! :)