Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Am Thankful I Feel Like This Most Mornings.

It really does feel good, when you wake up, and have a happy heart.  I still don't know what happened last weekend.  Why??  I hit that empty feeling, and I don't know why.  Did you see how mean I was, and I wanted people to feel how bad I felt.  You know I think about that Penn State dude.  You know in his mind he knows what he did was wrong.  No one thinks that is right, or they would tell people about it.  For most people you have to be thankful you don't have those urges, and for the ones who do, YIKES!!  Sometimes the things which make us imperfect are pretty powerful things. 

I guess a look at the totality of life a lot is hard.  We are not always who we'd like to be.  I keep thinking of what I have been saying in comments around the internets.  Our own personal closets.  See we have this shell, and we like to keep it waxed, and looking good, and we have other stuff in our personal closets that make us sad.  Make us sometimes not be all who we want to be.  I think back to my brother Jim, and he never dealt with his personal closet til the end.  I don't know if he wanted to be strong for people, but he was unhappy, but always said he was happy.  He blamed all imperfections in his life on other things.  Imperfect childhood, and what not.  Well we all have that. 

I have a lot of crazy things I can tell you.  I mean really wacko type stuff.  My energy is one thing, I have hinted at that before, but I do know where it comes from.  I ain't telling you.  It is nutsy.  We all have this stuff inside us.  Our own little personal closet, and we have to look at it, and deal with it to be healthy.  The thing is that dude from Penn State did nothing he can not apologize for to the one who forgives the most.  The world hates him for what he did, but there is one who would hear his cries of guilt, and shame, and remorse, if he were led down that path. 

I guess if I were to say something.  Who cares what we eat, and what we drink, etc...  Realize there are a lot of unhappy people out there who are sad, and not happy with how they are, and would really really like to feel good about themselves, but feel like they are bad people.  Remember when I said if you have a mirror, and you look at yourself in it, then that is a good path.  If you turn the mirror toward others, it will just bring about hate, and anger, and all kinds of other stuff.  Trust in your thoughts as they are directed toward you, because that is the path you have been given.  A look at yourself.  Remember I asked for the mirror a long time ago.  As for me, I am open.  I hide nothing like Adam did pre-fall.  That was my journey.  To walk many many years, and get to a point where I trust , and yeah I trust. 

You want to know why Olga makes it so much.  Trust.  Doreen too.  It is why they are the best of the best. 

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am pretty excited about Oscar Shutt's marathon today.  I get more nervous for his than anyone else's  Isn't that crazy??   LOL 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, and Jules, and Brandy.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Of course Olga.  I love her.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Have a good one all.  Luv ya all.  :)   MWAH!!!!


Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

Oh shit, I ran 6.1 miles yesterday, and I'll double up on something today too.  :)  MWAH!!!   :)

2 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

Hey thanks for the always encouraging comments on my blog:) congrats on the 6.1 miles! awesome!

Steve said...

I want to apologize. I thought you read my blog. I defriended you on FB, because it is silly to be friends. I am not into triathlon. :)

Best of luck.

I took you off my list, and Angela.

It will give you more freedom to go a little crazy on FB. Ya never know what I will do.