Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This Blog Shit Is Getting Boring...

Then again I have to be at work at 5:00 am, and I am up before 2:00 am.  What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck.  I know.  Pretty fucking weird.  Well where did we last leave off??  I have no idea.  Want to know something about me, I think is true??  Who can really tell what is true though.  I mean Friday, I am on top of the world, ready to achieve everything, and have a nice hard challenging run on Saturday, and BOOOOOOOOM!!!   Out of nowhere I feel empty.  I mean life fucking sucks rip roaring empty.  I want everyone to feel as bad as I do, and I want to tell everyone to go bite themself.  Fast forward to Monday, and things still are shit.  I run to work, and drive to bar at noon after work.  HOLY FUCKING SHIT was I down.  Why I know not??  Tuesday better, and today I feel great. 

So let's just say if I am going to kick ass this year like I planned, I will need some help not to feel like those last 3 days.  :)  How I feel on the inside can turn on a dime.  I trust most my days will be good, but maybe it is a good reminder how low I have been in periods of my life, and how great I have been blessed to feel most of the time.  I trust I am going to be mostly "ON" 

So anyway let me tell you some things.  I skipped last night's run, because of shitty weather.  Lisa was off, so I got an idea to make one of her favorite meals.  Enchiladas made with Tamale's.  NUMMY!!  I drank wine, and today I feel great.  So great, I am planning on running to work, and adding on 3 miles before my run to work.  Last night would have been a 6 mile run, and this morning will be a 6.5 mile run.  Yay Me!!  Go Me!!!

One other thing on this blog.  I think I am taking off any kind of censorship.  I will swear on this fucking thing.  :)  So there. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I got nothing. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these cococococococococococococococococo  ;)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

want to know something???  Sometimes I feel like it is stupid to give extras on top of the extras, and sometimes I wake up wanting to give extras on top of extras.  Isn't that strange?? 

Have a good day all.  I have a feeling it is going to be a good one.  MWAH!!!   :)  

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am in my "fuck this, fuck everything" mood today!!! Just an FYI!