Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blog About Nothing = List

I think  I will make a list, because I pretty much have nothing to write about, and stuff, so why not??

  • I have to get some coffee first.  All lists should start with that first bullet.  IMHO.  :)
  • I love Doreen.  :)   I love Olga too.  :)
  •   Hee Hee Hee,  it is my blog, and I can put whatever I want.  :)
  • I could stop there.  :)
  • Today we are running, and that will make a pretty good week for me, when I add Sunday
  • I think Barbara Davies has the best outlook on life.  So cheerful.  I love it.  :)  xxx
  • I think it is a good idea to trust your thoughts.  They will steer you in the right direction??
  • Know why, because the one with the best eyes can see your thoughts.  Trust them.
  • Do you find yourself blocking some thoughts because you think they are wrong?
  • They are still there.  
  • I think people have been turtles for a long time, and with their head in their shell. 
  • Now you are taking a look, and realize the world is vast, and a lot out there.  
  • You tried boxing yourself in, and say this is me.  AND YOU NEVER KNEW YOU
  • Now you will find who you are, and trust me, you will never believe it.  
  • It is cwazy!!  :)
  • I am curious what will happen this Thanksgiving, because it has been a big day the past couple years.  
  • I think it will be more about you this time though.  Or maybe nothing.  
  • Remember my 5K, and the Sophie B. Hawkins night??
  • Last year was the dream, of me winning the race.  I went where no one else can go, but I was alone, so not happy...
  • That I have another year to do stuff is good and bad.  
  • Good in so many ways, but sometimes life sucks really bad still.  
  • I love Doreen though...
  • I love Olga too.  :)--- and her sister Nancy, although I don't understand Nancy at all.  
I love the rest of you too.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  run, and football today.  Is there anything better?? 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga cuz she cannot run all the time.  :(   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen cuz she is Doreen.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am behind on blogs but I think I have caught up!