Saturday, November 12, 2011

Marathon Goals...

They are something huh??  It is a 26.2 day.  Most "human" people can get in top form probably twice/year for a 26.2 race.  I know some people run like a million each year, but most people can go for their goal once in the spring and once in the fall.  At least that is how I see it.  I am lucky that I had that 40 year old wish list thing to do one.  I was hooked right away.  It wasn't a once and done thing for me, it became a lifestyle.  It seems a big part of my life over the last 5 years or so is marathon training.  For a person like me that definitely has its ups and downs.  Will I stay healthy, will I get my fitness.  I love love love that I always have the desire.  I mean I wake up and if the legs feel good they want to run. 

What made me think of marathons is it is Laura Chihak's birthday today.  I know a lot of you read her blog post about Rudy breaking 3 hours, and how many times it took. Cousins of mine btw.   If I have new readers let me link to it again.  Hold on.  Here it is.   If you read this you will see it is a great tribute from sister to brother.  I don't know them well, or at all, but on FB, but a quick story.  I became friends with her on FB a long time ago, and the first thing I ever saw her do was link to some dance thingy to the Coldplay song "Yellow"  She is a dancer, and ... or at least was, and the youtube video was a dance thingy.  The Yellow song always makes me think of that.  :)  Why who knows.  Well anyway since it is her birthday I think it aproppos I hit that link again.  There were only 2 blogs I commented with my heimleblog up and running.  Laura's blog thing she did for school, and Don Kerns.  I really was afraid to show people my stuff back then.  Look how far we've come huh??   LOL.  

This weekend is another big marathon goal thingy for a guy I have read on and off again.  I believe his goal is 3:10, but really he is sub:3:00 fast.  He is patient... now... and hoping to not have cramping problems.  Marathon goals are pretty fricken exciting.  You know marathon goals are a journey in themselves, because it takes miles and miles, and sometimes years to be able to withstand the beating to hit your 26.2 goal.  I get to follow along on one this weekend.  :)  yay. 

It is Saturday morning so today I run.  5.5 hours from now.  :)  Ha ha!!

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I was bored last night and went to bed at like 6:00  :)   Ha ha!! 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D   oh and I hope Olga feels better.  She is sick.  :(   booooooooooooooo

Luv ya's alllllzzz  MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: