Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Morning yayyyyy!!! :)

So how's it all going then??  Me I am doing pretty good.  I don't really have much important today, but I'll just go with whatever comes up.  First off I have a crush on Olga.  :)  You know she has made my blog for as long as I can remember, and I never really had a picture of her.  Just a half picture on her Twitter profile.  She showed a couple updated ones yesterday.  I had no idea she looked like that.  :)  So anyway now I have even more of a crush on her.  ;)   LOL.  She looks really healthy, so glad to see she is doing good.  I think I will add a picture of me.  Just so you know what I look like.  I think my eyes are closed, as I don't take good pictures, and don't really like taking pictures of myself, but here goes...

Hiya, that is me.  :)


So anyway I did run to work yesterday, and biked home.  Run was low 9:00 pace.  It felt pretty good.  One thing I noticed is I am starting to get used to the cold.  I think it was 37 or so when I ran, and I ran in shorts.  It does take a while to acclimate to the cold weather.  I think it was colder riding the bike home, and I did get cold there, due to being against the wind the whole way. 

I went over to Beau and Charity's after work.  I drank some wine, and played uecker with them, and Beau's mom.  Beau and I lost.  Got our asses kicked both games.  They got all the jacks.  Fuckers.  :)  We just hung out.  Charity just had back surgery, but she looks to be doing great.

Other than that not much going on.  Just doing this thing.  You want to know the highlight of my day??  Seeing Olga's picture.  Isn't that strange??  Boy she went on and on and on and on about how much she eats sweets and stuff.  She is tiny.  :)  LOL.  When I ride home sometimes I look at the trees, and I wish I remembered my camera to show the colors.  I am such a bad blogger that way.  Oh well. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  After today I have the next 5 days off.  :)  Bloody Mary Monday???   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 Extras for Doreen xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

silly ain't I???   :)

Luv Ya's   MWAH!!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

What a handsome man you are!

I want Bloody Mary Mondays!