Friday, November 18, 2011

Do You Ever???

Get tired of blogging, and feel what you have to say is boring??  I think I am kinda going through a bit of that funk right now.  Oh well.

Anything important happen yesterday to me??  Nah not really.  I worked and ran home.  Instead of running home 3.5 miles, I tacked on a couple more miles.  So I ran a little over 5 miles. Then that was it.  Maybe this is interesting maybe not.  It is 3:00.  Now what??  I haven't been into books lately... for some reason.  I go through spurts.  You know me, I barely can stand t.v. unless it is a 70's Show, or a Seinfeld, or Football or something. I don't do it.  So I have a couple cocktails, and get a little crazy.  You have to forgive my antics, because I know when I am in my moment I am an assface, and I can get a little PG-17, or worst maybe,  BUT  If the chips are down I would hope I'd be there for you. 

That is one thing you can guarantee yourself about life too.  You will have your low spots.  You will not escape that.  That pill to make us 100% happy and 100% in a good mood has not been made, and will never be made.  You all will fuck shit up here and there too. 

Life is supporting people, and sharing.  The rest is just stupid bull shit to keep us busy. 

That is my opinion.  :)   BEEOTCHES!!

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  May have to come back to that.  Got nothing right now.  still don't... 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga  :D   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen who is under the weather.  :(   boooozies.   :(  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Christie too, cuz she always comments on my site, and none of you others do.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


 Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

2 comments:

Nancy's Mental Floss said...

That is why I do not blog as much as I used to.

I hit a rut due to really not having all that much to say or feel that people will not relate to what I am going through.

When I started blogging, I was not sure that I had any talent for it (and still think that way), but back then, I really did not care who read my posts anyway. Somehow, I started to care and have been holding back. It is just a phase and it will work itself out. So, chin up, stay true to who you are and blog to give yourself that release you need. Hugs friend :)

Christi said...

I have hit a rut as well. Not necessarily a rut but I don't want to blog about what I am going through right now. I know if I am going through bullshit then I should share but unfortunately, that is when I withdraw. So there!

Have a great day! MWAH!