Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Morning Everyone Out There!! :)

I had to throw the out there in the title, because I used all variations up to that.  I don't really have much today, because Thursday = Friday, and I slept in.  :)  Some changes for me though.  Thursday = Friday, but Friday does not = Friday.  Been a while since I said that.  No drinking for me today.  I am on a new plan.  A new better training for me plan.  I won't be able to commute today, because we have to get new tires I think on the car.  Just the two front ones, or if were lucky we can just get the bad one fixed.  We will see. 

I did want to clarify something from yesterday.  It is all about getting to know ourselves, so I am not suggesting going out and calling everyone you don't like a fucker every time you see them, but I guess realize the "real"est part of the smile/fucker meeting is not the smile.  The smile is on the outside, and the fucker thoughts are on the inside.  The inside stuff is really who you are.  When you start looking at that stuff, you really get to know yourself better.  In other words we all really can be assholes, and we have to be honest with ourselves. 

Bike and run yesterday, but most importantly for me is Friday does not equal Friday.  Taking this shit for realzzzzzzz!!!   :)

Have a good one all!!!  :)

Luv Ya's!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am pretty excited about this new more serious training guy Steve.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Little gestures mean a LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT!!  Thank you Jen Gray.  :)  xoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya :D  :D 

ehhh, what the heck.  extras for Olga.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   PLUS there are rumors of a soon to be Nancy O Toole blog entry.   :)   Yayyyy!!!   :)

Have a fab day and weekend all.  Luv Ya's!!!   MWAH!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Christi said...

A serious training guy! Cool! But I do love the drinking updates on facebook and twitter!

Have a great weekend! MWAH!