Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wednesday Hump Day

Well well well.  I had a real great day yesterday.  I woke up in a great mood.  I woke up early, and had time to get my run in.  I ended up going somewhere between 6-6.5 miles before work.  I didn't map it.  Instead of doing my normal 3.1 mile loop before heading to work, I crossed over to South Shore street instead of looping back to my house.  South Shore I take to work, and running back home is going out of the way, so not really sure how long it was.  I do have a couple notes though.  6+ miles before work, before walking on the concrete should fatigue my legs.  I felt great the whole day.  Maybe I am finally starting to get my runner legs back.  I mean I will be able to run to work again today too. 

So anyway, as I think about yesterday's post I think man we are not always "on" are we??  I mean somedays we are on top of the world ready to tackle it all, and some days going through the motions.  I feel now I am getting better.  Yesterday proves to me I am starting to get a bit of fitness back.  I was talking to some dude at  work Tuesday.  I told him to call Ken on the road to tell him we are not running tonight.  I told him weather is shit, and you know it is November.  I won't have any important races til April.  Who cares if we cancel a run?  I am on track still to have a good week though.  Jerry and I are planning on adding a little distance to our Saturday run, and a run to work today will get me in some good mileage for the week.  Good for November, and good for me.  I mean goal is to build slowly, stay healthy, and keep after it. 

I love days like this and mornings like this where I am "on"  I am ready to get after it.  Ready to get a good run to work, have a good day of work, and come home, make a meal, chill out.  I dunno I guess when we go through some rough times, when we reach the other side, the good side, it makes life so much sweeter. 

In other words, I don't have much to write about today.  Hope you all are doing great though.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  OMG I need a 12 step class for a girl in boots fetish.  I am helpless.  :)  LOL  

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D   -------xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

Yay for "on" days! I am happy for ya!