Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Looks Different When You Don't Have To Work!! :)

Woo Hoo, I have the next 3 days off.  Where will this entry go??  I don't really have anything serious to say I don't think.  Yesterday was a pretty good day.  I got a bit of a run in, and walked Cammie, then watched football.  I played Bejeweled a lot on my phone.  :)  Then Football and Tacos and stuff.  Some wine.  :) 

I think it is healthy and a good idea to look at life from point A to point B.  Birth to death.  We all have that in common.  If you don't look at a point B then you lose out on a lot of life.  It doesn't have to be a depressing thing, it can be a positive.  We get caught up in such stupid stuff of every day life we lose track of the big picture.  Let's face it too, every day life can be pretty boring.  Some pretty shitty jobs out there.  :) 

Ehhhh screw it.  I got nothing today.  Just stopping by to say hi.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  nothing there either.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Even more extras toooooooo.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

Have a fab day all.  MWAH!!!   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Christi said...

Have a great day off from work! MWAH!