Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Change!!

Well good morning folks.  I have a change of plan.  It appears to me that this blog really isn't that important to people.  I always felt people should read my blog if I am going to read theirs.  I don't think that happens, and that used to make me MAD.  I always think what I do here must be important, because I have been doing it a while, and I still wake up early most days to do it.  I have had my struggles in life, but I keep plugging on and on. 

I used to be more disciplined in my workouts, and that seems to be when I could swim,  which I cannot.  Whatever back problem I had that stopped me is still there.  That being said I did drive to Saugatuck yesterday for bloody marys after my run.  I looked at my biking route on the way home, and thought..... hmmmmmmm.  It is supposed to be close to 60 tomorrow, maybe I'll take my bike out before my run. 

I don't really have much to say today, but I will say for those of us who run, we help support each other.  Those who do tri's help support each other, and this blog here, is to help support those in life.  Not all who read this are healthy, and not all can run, but it don't mean you ain't an important person. 

I don't know what it takes to make my signature line.  It is something that hits me inside.  I do know it is important if you see someone down.  Do NOT pretend you don't see it.  Step in and help support.  That is called "winning" 

Have a good one all!!!  :)   Luv ya's!!!  :) MWAH!!!

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Oh yeah,  I got a little 3 miler in last night, and felt like a million bucks after.  Those who can should.  It is good for you.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

cya laterzzzz  gaterzzzzzzzzzzzz    MWAH!!!   :)  xoxo   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

Your blog is important to me!

MWAH!