Monday, November 21, 2011

Keep Me Away From Politics.

Man, I can get fired up.  It is people who see everything in black and white that really get me.  That dude on 60 Minutes last night does so much harm.  He is a divider not a uniter, and damn if everyone isn't that these days, but he really drives a wedge.  Fine everyone you want no deficit.  CUT DEFENSE spending.  Obvious what we spend on defense doesn't win wars, or we would have won in Afghanistan already.  Why must a nation such as ours spend so much money trying to find different ways to kill people.  Haven't we been doing that enough?? 

Okay, I am done.  Killing people is not the answer, and I AM NOT ON BOARD, and will never be on board.  So I remain aloof.  Let the world fight their own battles, because that is what they are going to do.  There will be wars, and revolutions, and whatnot, and things will still be messed up.  I worship no flag, because it is made of cloth.  Dress me in words, not silly childish things we were taught to believe in Kindergarten, and most never questioned the validity of it.  How many false idols do you hold onto?? 

So there.  I am cleaning up my blog.  Or adding some things.  I said blogger Leigh can be added to whatever, but I thought she should blog.  Well, she has a lot going on, and so does her hubby Chris.  I didn't know, so I am adding them both to Tia, and Tammy's thing.  That is Steve R's thing, and xoxoxoxoxoxo.  Chris had some health issues, and Leigh is pregnant, so that is tough.  Tia is pregnant too. 

I remember a long time ago when Leigh was going through her loss, I wanted to take her sadness, and deal with it myself.  This is the weird stuff btw.  I have done that before.  I really wanted to do that for her, but she is too strong.  She can handle all her own stuff.  I really tried too, but obviously it isn't me who does it.   I wanted to take Gina's too, a long time ago, but she was too strong too.  Strange I take people who I don't know, like that old dude, and even Lisa's Mom.  Remember me looking out her window.  I knew someone as unhealthy as her was alive for a reason.  Folks that is and was a SHITTY life. 

You know what that 60 Minutes dude is??  arrogant.  Now no people I know are like that, but it isn't good for me to see people like that.  Good thing I stay away from tv except for silly stuff, and sports games.  Arrogant people bring out all kinds of bad things.  I am sure there is some stuff written in Proverbs about that. 

I said before Doreen could give xoxoxoxoxo's to anyoone as if they were from me, so I will be adding her sis Jen to xoxoxoxoxo.  :)  I am sure she would want it that way.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Just ran my little 3 miler yesterday, and am running to work.  No coffee today though, because I don't feel like I need it. 


Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :D

Extras for Doreen.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jules too.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Have a great day Steve!