Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OMG My Arms Are Sore!!!! >:/

Wanna know the big chest workout I did with my push ups.  3 sets of 10.  :)   OUCHIE!!!  :)  WHAT AN IDIOT!!!  *head punch*  :)  I never did get downstairs to do pull ups, but I will add those to my repertoire. 

Here are some things I am grateful for.  I feel the fire is burning bright inside me.  I want to get out and work hard.  Of course within reason.  Staying healthy is always part of the plan obviously, so I have to do what my body enables.  Yesterday was definitely a good start.  I rode the bike to work and back, and when I got home I rested.  I wanted to get some stuff done around the house, but was too pooped.  We then ran.  Jerry and I did our 6 mile loop, and I think the conditions were absolutely perfect.  The temps. throughout the day were low to mid 60's.  We ran as the sun was coming down, so probably getting  a bit cooler.  We did the 6 at around a 8:47 pace give or take, and it was just perfect.  We probably won't have too many more "perfect" running days, but really if you are able to get out and run then maybe all running days are perfect. 

I don't really have a ton on my mind right now, but a friend of mine, and really a friend of my brother Jim, Sam Middendorf lost his Mom yesterday... maybe the day before.  That is something anyone can relate to.  I thought him just being an Astros fan was hard enough.  He is probably the absolute funniest fucker I have ever met.  Just silly silly silly silly.  He would always have everyone in stitches at the get together.  For those of you who have ever heard the Jozin z Bozin video, that is where it came from.  He found that, and we all watched that at one of the get togethers.   He will have some hard days, and  one of the great things of a sense of humor I think is it helps us all get through shit.  Maybe that is one of the gifts of life.  The absurdity of life can be looked at in two ways.  As something that might be depressing, or perhaps a never ending well of silly funny shit to look at, because we all need it.  We'll all have enough of the other shit to look at. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  yay Pub Crawl.  :) 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for my friend Charity who will be going in for back surgery in a day or two.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Beau too, because he'll have to do all the housework.  ;)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Extras for Olga too.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Have a good one all.  :)   Luv Ya's  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

 Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Great day of working out!

I am sending the best to your friends!