Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Day Unplanned...

Well on Saturday there would only be two things planned.  The run, and the Michigan game.  Michigan played their arch-rival, and Michigan hasn't beaten them in a while.  I didn't really plan on watching the game at the bar, but I thought I'd go there for atmosphere.  Lisa had to work.  Michigan finally won.  One thing about being at New Holland, and I didn't think of this til later.  When I was leaving I told Katy good bye and I luv ya.  I mean it was the most natural thing in the world, and she said it back.  I thought of it later, and thought hmmmm... maybe not everyone does that.  :)   LOL. 

On the run not much to note, other than it felt like a good one.  We ended up doing the 6+ mile route, and I have to say I felt pretty good on it.  I really feel now like I want to want to get in shape.  We talked of marathons, and those things seem to be crazy things.  It has been a while since I have run long, but I remember how when you are in the swing of it 16 miles doesn't seem like a long run at times.  I am not there yet obviously, but I will get there.  That is pretty exciting.  For the record Jerry, Jim, and Ken went with on the run.

After New Holland I stopped over to Beau and Charity's to shoot the shit for a bit to see how they were doing.  I didn't really feel like drinking anymore so I went home, and watched t.v. napped, and watched t.v.  :)  Just laying low.  I'll have to get some shit done around the house today.  Not much, but just laundry and stuff.

Nothing real heavy on this post.  :)  You know I never really know what I am going to write anyway, I just pop it out. 

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Johnny won his fight, beat the dude in the dude's home town.  That is a big win for him fo sho!!!  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I am adding Mindee to the Michigan girl thing.  She had a year a lot like Alili, not all fun and games, and hit some low spots.  I like her a lot.  :)  I don't know why I didn't before.  She is funny, and has a great personality, and also has some hard stuff she has been dealing with.  Not to mention she moved from, Wisconsin to NYC.  Even things like that are stressful.  Just want to add her to xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, cuz she could use support too, and like I said I like her a lot.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

I'll give extras for Doreen, cuz I love her.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you just poop it out, Um, I mean pop it out! HAHA!!
Love ya! xoxoxo