Thursday, November 3, 2011

How Many Things Do We Not Communicate???

I am trying to think back to a long time ago, and I remember one thing I wanted to be.  I wanted to always be nice.  I always wanted to put my best foot forward.  I wanted to always be nice to my girlfriends whoever they may be, and always have a smile on my face, etc...  For me a turning point was Lora who I told the story about before.  Now this was during my bad time remember.  A lot of shit happening, and we became friends.  She just lost her 20 year old boyfriend or whatever to a car crash.  You know what I liked  loved about Lora?  That bitch was honest.  I mean she was a complete asshole fuckface of a bitch if she needed.  I was like damn, and I equated that with a bit of honesty you know?  When I made a bit of an internal turn of what is better nice or honest??  As it turns out honesty is better than nice, because we have more control over that.  "Nice" can be really fucking fake if your smiling with your mouth, and in your head you are saying What a complete fucker that person is.  Do you have any Lora's in your life??  You know the people who are able to express what they think, that you admire, when inside you think, oh man I wish I could do that??

Damn!!  We have been doing this shit a while huh??

Let me tell a couple things.  People don't communicate with me too well.  I don't understand that.  Do you want to know why Olga gets a ton of xoxoxoxoxoxo's and Doreen too??  They communicate with me.  Some people I swear pretend you are invisible.  Who does that??  And perhaps more importantly why??  That shit is weird don't you think??

Oh well that is just some shit I thought about this morning.  Hope it isn't too weird.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

 xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  We got a lot of yard work done yesterday, but I think maybe today Thursday = Friday.  :D

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga  :D   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Barbara Davies.  She is a special person.  A great sense of humor, a ton of courage, and just a great outlook on life.  She just had a mastectomy this year too.  :)  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

You know why it is great to give Olga and also Doreen xoxoxoxoxoxo, and Barbara Davies too??  Trust,  I trust them, and it is great to put them on here, because as I told you before,  trust is pretty dang important huh??

Maybe, and I just thought of this.  Maybe people are feeling things inside them, and want to let it out, and bare their soul, but are afraid to.  Afraid we'll ridicule you or something?  Maybe you feel vulnerable, and hmmmm,  that must be it.  We want to show our strong side always, but afraid to show our soft unprotected side.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  for all people feeling like that.  I hear ya. 

Now for really really really cya cya cya cya   :D   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

I have a friend that I can count on to always be honest even when it hurts. I love that girl!

I don't want to show my vulnerable side. It scares me. I have been the strong one in my family for so long that I just can't stop and let someone else take over for awhile. I don't know how to ask when I need help. There you go. That is as close to vulnerable as I can get right now!