Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Forgot To Drink Coffee Yesterday, and I Forgot To Eat Lunch.

I know what the heck, what the heck???  I did have a pretty productive day though.  I am having a pretty good 3 days off.  A little run on Monday turned into a fun night,  what with the help of bloody marys.  Remember the last time I went for bloody marys and I said I only had 2 instead of 4??  No way can I drink 4.  Holy crap.  I had 2 on Monday, and it was perfect.  When I got home the wine was perfect too.  ;)

Anyhoo yesterday was a pretty productive day like I was saying.  I finished all the rest of the leaves with the lawnmower, and bagger.  Our trees are done too.  No more leafing for me.  Nice to get that shit done before the first snow fall.  That is not always the case.  We lucked out this year. 

I did get a couple good workouts in too.  I took advantage of the weather, and rode my bike for 2 hours.  Not giving the distance.  ;)  We then did our 6 mile loop.  Jerry ran an early extra one so he went over 7 miles, and I just ran 6.  I wanted to quit at 4.5  miles.  We hit a stop light, and after the 10 second rest I felt better.  So I finished the 4th loop, and the 4th loop felt great.  So that is a pretty good workout day for me. I stopped after the run to have a couple beers, because I never get to do that on a Tuesday, due to work the next day.  It was something to do.  :)  Came home and went to bed pretty much.

Today I have to get inside work done.  Laundry, and Dishes.  I think I am going to treat myself to lunch, and make a dinner.  Tomorrow is my Monday.  Thank God Friday won't be so far off.  :)

Have a good one all!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I filled up my growler too.  Should be a fun day.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga for the heck of it.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D 

MWAH!!!   :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

You had a great workout day! Congrats!

Enjoy your day! MWAH!