Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let's Talk About Football!!

Well, my blog got all messed up again.  yay.  So I will have to fix that.  Shouldn't be a big deal, because I trust everyone that was on my list,  just went through another bad spell, where I think people misunderstood me, and meant they did not trust me.  The problem with it too is it ends up doing more damage.  We've done this long enough, that I think you can trust this thing to get done right.  Remember though I have a bad little voice in me that CAN VERY EASILY make me think the worst. 

People struggle with stuff, and a lot of you people are really important people.  I like to put names on this thing too, and some people lack confidence, and I'd like to couple them with confident people so they know they are important too.  People don't always feel great about themselves, and it is nice to know some of us think about you, and think you are important. 

This blog is going to get weird time to time, because that is part of the plan, just like me doing this blog is part of the plan.  I have been doing it a while, so sometimes I am shocked that this seems weird to people.  :)  I guess I have said some crazy things though huh?? 

Oh shit I was going to talk about football.  I just want to say here and now I think this year has been great for College and Pro Football.  I think I have enjoyed it more than most years.  You really cannot tell who is going to win on any given day.  It makes it fun to watch. 

You know what is kinda great though??  I have no problem adding everyone back.  I feel comfortable with them all.  So that is good.  :)



That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Johnny Garcia has his biggest bout to date.  He is fighting in Cincinnati against another undefeated boxer who is from Cincinnati.  Think positive thoughts for him.  Remember he has that extra gear.  The I got this gear.  I don't have that gear that is for sure.  I have a It got me gear.  :)   LOL

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for me.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   nah nah!!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  

No comments: