Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday = Not Friday = Different.

I have to say that was a different.  Let me tell you the positives of it.  It is really just minor minor things.  Now let's say normally, I would go out to lunch with Lisa, and have some beers, and boom, that is the direction of the Friday.  This Friday with this "new me" thingy I am trying ended up working an 11 hour day.  Instead of going out to lunch I bought something to cook at home.  So it is a money saving thing.  Now when I get home, I am tired, but I still do some push ups, and rode the trainer for 25 minutes.  I was going to go 30, but quit, because I can talk myself out of anything.  :P   SWEAT FEST!!!   So instead of alcohol calorie intake, I am doing better stuff.  Nothing huge mind you, but better than what I may normally have been doing. 

You know what I see??  In my head I am picturing a lean running Steve, and I know from past experiences, when I cut down on drinking, the weight just falls off.  Let me tell you too, I copy.  I am the biggest copy cat for the better.  Want to know who I see??  Our plumbing Asst. Manager Victor quit drinking, and he looks to be at a healthy weight.   I don't remember Nancy O Toole's previous pictures, but her last few pictures on Twitter tell me she has probably been living a healthier lifestyle.  I don't know crap about her really, but you can tell she had a healthy summer, because she looks great.  Also somehow somewhere Maggs got the bug.  The bug to make the most of this shit, and yeah,  let's have a good fucking year this year.  So you see out there people doing these things to improve themselves in that way, and it kinda gets you the bug.  Why not me???  Why not now??? type of thing. 

I have always done it that way.  ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS.  When I played soccer in High School, my best move, was a Jim Renny??  (name??)  fake shot, with a Evan Privett cut back.  Guys would think I am kicking the ball at their nads as hard as I can, and boom, I cross over and am running the other way, while the guys are holding their dicks.  :)   LOL   It worked.   :)


My thinking too, is a down year for me last year can be used as a positive.  Let's face it I had many good years building myself up, and yeah, a lot of shit happened last year, but maybe I am healthier, and hungrier now, than I would have.  Remember Jenny Harrison had her "light" year of mostly running.  I am sure that helped her, and I am going to predict this helped me.  I have a better vision of who I want to be this year.  Sometimes the batteries need to be recharged you know??  Sometimes to take a few steps forward you may have to take a couple steps back first. 

That is what I am rolling with.  I feel mentally willing, and able to be better this year.  Let me tell you too, it feels good.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I feel pretty fucking good to tell you the truth.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  Dontcha wish you were her.  :D   LOL

Luv Ya's!!!   MWAH!!!!    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am working towards my great self again. I used to call this Operation Iron but I am not going to name it this time. I just want to work towards improvement. I know I will have steps backwards but as long as most of the steps are forward I should be doing well, right?

You are doing great Steve! Thanks so much for sharing! MWAH!