Monday, October 31, 2011

Coffee and A Blog.

Well, I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write about today.  Why do I write so often??  I don't know.  There are a million different directions a life can take at any point in time.  You can choose to do damn near anything, and work toward it, but all plans can be shelved due to poor health. 

You want to know what I have been thinking lately??  I think I can write dang near anything on here.  I don't think too much about what I write.  Maybe me writing helps people think of stuff.  I do know the direction I took leaves me with a freedom now.  A freedom of not second guessing.  I still feel vulnerable sometimes, like after Saturdays post, but I never worry too much.

I guess I don't have to do anything.  I still am out there, being a bit crazy.  I am a bit wild, because why not.  I just don't understand a lot of you.  Who are you??  You know who you are??  No you don't.  You don't know who you are, and what you think about, and what you want to do can change from day to day.  I guess you seek consistency inside your shell, but it isn't there.  You seek for happiness with your goals, but it isn't there. 

The thing here is we are being led down a path.  Your lives will have stuff in it for you to see every day, and you are looking, and you are seeing, and not all of life is happy.  Not all of life is sunshine, and not all of life is predictable. 

In other words I have no idea what to write.  :)  still love you all tho.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  oh shit,  I got a picture of my room, lemme add it.  :)

Trainer ride anyone??  :P
Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D 

No extras cuz it still is Monday you knucklheads.  :D   Have a good one.  :)   MWAH!!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Look at all those awesome books!