Sunday, October 2, 2011

Background

Well, I slept in today, and it felt good.  Well stayed in bed til like 6:00.  I am still tired.  :)  I had a blast yesterday.  I worked for a few hours, and came home and napped.  I then went on my run.  I was kinda hoping to do my 8 mile loop, but my quads were pretty blah.  I am not sure when I decided to only do the 6 mile loop, which I cut to 5.5.  I was going real slow, like a 10:00 pace.  I decided to just stick to 21 miles this week.  Let's face it I am still building up strength, and at this stage is no reason to overdo it.  I had Hope with me, so he she got a good workout, and pulled my shoulder out of my socket I think.  Fucker!!   :)

I get home, and Beau and Charity are ready to hang out.  That was perfect timing.  I took a shower, and went over there, and we had a couple drinks, and headed to New Holland.  We talked about all kinds of things, and I really got some background of me.  We kinda talked about how weird people are.  I guess we want to think we are special, and really neat, but we are not that evolved.  People will still follow some stupid ass with a loud enough voice.  I mean how special are we really.  We all still fart, and we all still shit.  :)

We got a little drunk, and we were getting a bit silly.  We went over to Jacob's to hang out for a bit.  We played some basketball.  Just horse and around the world.  It was fun.  Someone had the idea to shot gun a beer??!!!   WTF???   Haven't done that since I was like 4 years old.  :)  Whatevs, it was a good time, we had some laughs, and really a pretty fun day.  Lisa got off work at 4:00 pm, and went out to dinner with her friend Sheila.  Sheila is going through some shit, and Lisa is her best friend, so helping her out.  Life sucks for a lot of people here and there.

Part of the fairy tale huh???  No such thing as a perfect husband, partner, or wife.  None of us are perfect, so how are we going to be perfect in that role??  What is the divorce rate like 50%???  How many more people stay in a marriage or relationship for some other stupid reason, even though they are unhappy?  That gives people a lot of shit to deal with in their life huh.  How many people are in no relationship, but are lonely and would like one??

I consider myself very lucky with having my wife Lisa.  This shit is pretty easy.

You know one other thing that is pretty crazy??  Charity most people would say really is very pretty,  you know even she sometimes is insecure in her relationship??  There is definitely more to life than looks.  Maybe we all want to feel special, but we are not good at letting people know they are.  I think the more you show the more special you are.

I love the sinners.  :)  They are the best.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  xoxoxoxoxo   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras on top of the extras toooooo.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga too.  She is cute, and I don't even have any pictures of her.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: