Saturday, October 22, 2011

On A Dime!!

I don't know really where I am going with this, but it can get pretty batshit crazy, or maybe not.  I could explain a lot of things.  Let me just say this.  I am in good hands.  Perhaps... well no, for sure, you wondering what is going on inside me.  I am in good hands.  The best of the best overcame, and the worst of the worst is the one in the trap.  I am along for the ride.  The worst thing that can happen to me is I can misunderstand things.  That is why it is important to shoot straight, because that is what life is all about.  At least to the best of our abilities.  Even if things get bad internally for me, with persecutions, internal, or even external ones, I always hang onto the promise.  Really nothing can go wrong, but things can seem bad. 

I am going to get some coffee.  Okay I am back.  I always forget how weird this thing is.  I woke up in a bad mood.  Beth Rose Mickel and I had a misunderstanding.  I thought she was ignoring me, or maybe she was mad.  She is an important person to me.  She is a strong girl, and I respect her a ton.  It kinda hurt me, and I got angry.  All I can say about that is we squared it away.  I let her know she is Beth Rose Mickel, and that says a lot in my book.  She is just as important as anyone to me, and everyone if you didn't know it, you know it now.  I am adding her to xoxoxoxoxoxo.   She is strong, she is real, and she has a hard, and busy life.  So you all know I love her to pieces.  She is Great!!  :)  So you know not many have a paragraph like that in my blog.  :) 

Today I run.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Life is good.  I know a lot of you stress about stuff, and wish I could make things easier.  You know I suffered through a bunch of crap to get where I am today.  Life is hard sometimes, so for all I add xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  cuz the shit ain't easy. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  she has my sense of humor.  :)

Extras for Beth Rose Mickel.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   She is a strong girl.  :)

Extras for Olga, cuz I love her like a sister.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D

No comments: