Sunday, October 16, 2011

Some Positives...

Well for some reason I woke up Saturday, and didn't feel like working.  I wasn't totally tired, but I just didn't want to get up to work.  So I decided to run.  I know Jerry and Jim go out on Saturday mornings, so I called them up for a meet time, and went out and met them.  It was just around a 6.5 miler out on Lakeshore.  Not much on the run, but it was real windy, and that wreaked a bit of havoc.  Jim also turned the tempo up the last mile, and him and Jerry dropped me with a half mile to go or so.  I am used to that.  Jim has dropped me many times in the past.  :)  It felt pretty good to turn the engines on though.  I really haven't done that in a while.  You forget how fun that is. 

I didn't do crap the rest of the day.  I just watched football, and that was about it.  I was tired after the run.  :) 

Other than that not much went on. 

I have been doing this a while, and so you know I do pay attention.  Like Kim Sheridan's son Cole.  I guess I have been keeping track of his running a while. He's made my blogs before.    He started doing cross country and some 5K's.  Yesterday he ran a sub:20 5K after a 4 week hiatus due to a hip flexor.  So wanna congratulate him on here.  He is a kid with a ton of interests.  skiing, skateboarding, running, and all kinds of stuff.  Andrew and Cole both seem like good kids, and the little you get you can tell their personalities are totally different.  Strange how that is huh??  They both come from the same place.   Totally different people though.  I wonder if parents feel like they need two hats as a parent.  The x hat for this kid, and the y hat for this kid, because they both are different.  I would imagine so.  Not that I'll ever know.  :) 

Oh well,  not much else to talk about.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)   

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Hope you have a fun day Sunday.  :D

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Feeling kinda shy'ish today so no extras on top of the extras.  :)    .p  .p 

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: