Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nice Gestures Are The Bomb!!!

Well, I just got a new blog follower.  I wuv that shit.  :)  Just so you know, I appreciate you all.  I don't always say it, but I do.  :)  Her name is Colleen.  I'll give you a quick story of how I got to start reading her blog.  She is a good friend of Boston Kim, but she has like a gazillion friends.  I would check out her blog here and there.  She seemed like a super nice person, but she would always get gazillions of comments, so I was a bit intimidated.  Bloggers to me are rock stars.  They put their shit out there for all to see, and sometimes we aren't just showing our good side you know.  She would comment on Alili's site a lot, and so I finally had the courage to read, and comment on her blog.  Those of you who know me, I don't just read.  I try and comment a lot with the read.  I don't know why, but I think it helps people feel like we are paying attention.  Anyway thanks Colleen.  :) 

Not really much going on.  Yesterday was our run day.  Jerry and I went out for our 6 miler.  First 3 miles were @ 9:15, and so were the 2nd 3 milers.  I mean dead on.  It was a nice run, and as usual we just talked about stuff.  Sports, life, and stuff.  I saw him earlier in the local lumberyard too.  He was fixing one of our faucets.  He is the plumber we call if we need any plumbing done at our store, so he even gets a little business from where I work.  Everyone likes him there.

Well anyway,  what else is going on.  As you know we had Lisa's Mom live with us for a while, when she couldn't do it on her own, and she is gone (assisted living place).  Lisa's brother lived with us a while too, when he was down on his luck, and as of yesterday he is gone.  So we have the whole upstairs to ourself.  Lisa and I have 3 bedrooms... or I have 2 bedrooms to choose if I am in the dog house.  :)  j/k.   living room, dining room.  Plenty of space.  I am on vacation next week too, so I can do a lot of organizing.  I am pretty excited about that.  :)  (not that I will, but I can )   :)

It is nice I guess to help out, but nice to get the fuckers out of here too.  :) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  .p.p

p.s.  Wednesday = Friday???   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for new followers.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

1 comment:

Christi said...

I hope you enjoy your time off! That sounds very exciting.

Congrats to you for helping when you were needed. That is very important in life. At least that is my opinion.