Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday.... Afternoon....

I always liked the Moody Blues.  That being said, I need to get me some coffee.  Well let's start off with some stuff here.  It hit me yesterday "one" of the reasons my post two days ago was- shall we say a bit different.  If me not knowing how my ending, and new beginning will be isn't weird enough.  I don't know the time, but I always gather it will be a Thanksgiving, but by no means do I know that to be the case.  It is I write with my heart, and I don't always know what is in my heart.  So when I say that "since I seem to be giving Olga a lot of xoxoxoxo's lately suggests trust is important".  That is my story.  Trust.  I was given the strength prior to going into the hospital to lay down my life.  I thought I was dying that night, and I thought I was going to hell.  I was led on a journey remember, and I had no idea where I was heading or what I was doing.  I woke up early every day, and walked and walked and walked.  It was a solo journey, and I had maybe one good night the whole summer.  A night we played basketball.  Other than that I searched searched and searched. 

It is said there is no greater love...  I made the turn.  I gave up both lives, as if they were done.  I also gave up my life when I said I would be the worst of the worst if that is your will.  I had the strength to say your will be done. 

Trust is important too, because for me to win, and overcome, I have to be willing to go where him who I must overcome is not willing to go.  I had a trial run, and the worst of the worst left me.  He would not be willing to do what I am willing to do.  Now obviously I have help with that. 

I know I know I realize this is one of them there crazy posts.  You know why it is important to write down your thoughts???  That comes from the heart.  You don't always know what is in your heart, but if your write it down, you can see a picture of yourself.  Others can see it too. 

I am trying to gather what people are thinking, and I guess the vision is becoming good, because people are trying to hold onto something.  This here in life is good.  If I do this it is good.  Truth is there is nothing here you can hold onto as being good.  People put their faith in worldly things.  A good diet.  The American dream.  Some happily ever after fairy tale of some sort.  You see a lot of stuff out there is pretty good.  Some shit is fun, but if you were going to die tomorrow, and you knew it you wouldn't give a shit about any of it. 

There is something to be said about that country song, "I hope that someday you can live like you are dying."  What do you think about then?? 

For me, I have no bucket list.  I am happy with the life I have been blessed with.  What more can you ask??  I like going to my job.  I like running, and training.  I like cooking.  I like drinking fermented sugars.  :)  I don't need no glamour, because a quick look at all the glamorous people shows they are just as unhappy as others.  Same with the rich people. 

I am happy to have a lot of the friends I have.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   .p.p

p.s.  I am going to try and add that little .p.p thingy somewhere on the days I blog.  It is how Pakize puts a smiley face, and I want to try to mention her on here every day, even if I don't mention her by name.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen who lost her doggy Tony Baloney  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga, because with her help I realized how important trust is.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Pakize, because I think enough of her to couple her with Doreen and Olga.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: