Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Hazz A New Friend.

I don't know if I would normally tell you about it, but I am going to, because on the surface it wouldn't seem appropriate at all.  For some reason I became friends with this girl Pakize.  I didn't know her, and I just figured what the heck.  I am 45 and married, and she is a 16 year old student.  From what you hear all over, I want to let my blog readers, and anyone whoever wants to know anything about me know this about me.  45 year old male, and 16 year old girl do not mix.  It seems inappropriate, and like I said on the surface sure seems kinda creepy.  So that kind of shit, I'd just assume tell you. 

Anyway she is a nice girl, she lives in Turkey.  She does her school away from home for some reason.  I guess I should have asked her why.  She misses her family a bit, and stays up really late at night.  Past midnight.  Anyway I feel bad for her, and like I said she seems like a pretty nice kid. 

Couple other things, I may not blog as frequently as I did before.  Like this morning, I kinda wanted to stay in bed, but I guess I was awake.  Don't think anything about it.  I may want to just sleep some mornings.  :) 

Also I do not feel the most confident right now, so I am not all outgoing and stuff right now.  I woke up this morning, and I feel if I was a turtle, that I would not have all my shell.  So I live in a bit of fear right now, what people would say about me, and think about me.  Just so you know.  Sometimes we think people are always strong, etc.... and I don't feel that way now.  Just so you know.  :)


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All !!!   :)

p.s.  I hafta poop.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga  just cuz.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :)

Extras for Pakize too.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

No comments: