Friday, October 28, 2011

Important Public Service Announcement!!

It is 3:30 in the morning, and I am going back to bed.  Just want to say hi though, and tell ya you all are great.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Wanna know something about me??  Usually when I take a staycation I get lethargic, and get in a bad mood.  I think I have done pretty good on this one.  I am in a good mood.  I got a little bit done, and I am still looking forward to the weekend, and not dreading Monday.  Oh, and good news.  Monday is just around the corner.  :)  yayyy.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

 Extras for Gina and Olga, and I will tell you why.  We went to lunch, and the waitress served Lisa and I before.  The waitress is cute kinda how you would picture Olga being cute.  Contrary to popular belief, I barely even know what Olga looks like.  All personality driven.  :)  Anyhoo the waitress had some of the same internal health issues Gina was suffering with last year, and she looked miserable.  It made me think of Gina's struggles last year, and how she powered through, even though it couldn't have been easy.  Anyway that is what I thought of.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

You wanna know something about me? I hate going to work even though this is the best job I have ever had. I just don't seem to believe in myself anymore so I am stressed everyday that I will be asked to do something that I can't live up to! There you go. That is some truth for ya!

Have a great day!

MWAH!