Monday, October 24, 2011

No Idea What This Will Be About.

Well I will start off with my workout I guess.  I just did a little 3 miler with Hope.  Those Sunday 3 milers have been slow.  Like 10:00 pace.  Why, I don't know.  It is kinda a pain running with him.  He likes squirrels.  :)  I always have to pull him back.  That was about it.  I did a little grocery shopping for meals the next 4 days, some laundry, some more work on my closet room.  :)  Then I watched football, and listened to music, and drank some drinks.  I had a fun afternoon.  I just cooked ribs in the slow cooker.  I have two other slow cooker meals for the next couple of days too.  :)  I love it. 

I have a lot of stuff to do around the house, so I hope my energy for housework remains high.  I am usually a bit different than my wife.  I am usually pooping out around noon, and have to get a 2nd wind.  Lisa is usually getting her 1st wind around noon.  :)   Don't worry,  I generally pass a lot of wind throughout the day.  :)   LOL

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I kinda see where this is heading.  A post like yesterday brings about a true vision.  A true picture. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  MWAH!!!!   :)

1 comment: