Saturday, October 1, 2011

Something Out Of Nothing???

That is what this post is about.  I have absolutely nothing on my mind at all.  That means this should probably be one of my best posts.  :)   Hold on brb.  COFFFEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Well, as I was pondering the little I have to write about today it occurred to me. I am healthy.  I am running, and training.  I have my eye on possibly one or two spring marathons.  A couple 5K's maybe by the end of the year.  My mileage is finally up to 25/week, and hope to build from there.  Lisa and I have been working more this year, so our finances are better.  We'll never be millionaires, but who is??  We have no open lines of credit.  We still have a little non-house debt to get rid of, but less than $3000.  No car payment, and I don't know things just seem pretty good.  Amazing how crazy a life can get at times, and things are starting to actually shape up for us around here. 

I think about yesterday's post, and I think maybe it can put things into perspective huh??  When we stop trusting in fairy tales, and look at things in a real way, it kinda makes you stronger to accept the "Shit" life throws at you. 

Maybe that is what life is about.  Maybe that is what we are doing.  We grow up blind to all that is real, because we wanted our fairy tales.  We watched the great lives lived on TV and movies, and dammit we won't settle for anything less.  Well history proves the percentages by A LOT far outweigh those who lived a serf's life as opposed to the glam life.  Truth is we ain't got it so bad.  I think a lot of our anger is we feel cheated when life ain't all that.  What the fuck did we do wrong??  Why am I not 100% happy all the time.  Truth is cuz no one is.

Well fuck, I really have nothing to be honest.  I am going to work for a few hours, and then get my run in, and then we'll see.  Lisa is working today, but not sure what time til.  Oh we got cable yesterday too.  Haven't had it since like March or something.  Lisa talked 'em down to $29/month for 6 months, and she gets HGTV.  Her favorite channel.  That shit bores me.  Fricken house projects.  Hate 'em.  :)  I'll be able to watch football on Sunday though so that is good.  Lisa can watch her shows while I go to bed early too.  She likes TV.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I love Saturday Mornings.  :)   (p.s. p.s.)--  xoxoxo   The other one.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh hey if you are up and reading this Brian.   Have a beer for me.  :)  FUCKER!!!  Kevin was always my favorite male Kossen, and Melgert was my 2nd fav.   :)   Ha ha!!!   j/k. 

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: