Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Anatomy Of A Day!!

Well, I had my day all planned out.  For the record I didn't run.  I fell back asleep.  I did some general cleaning around the house, and that was good enough.  I prepped the dinner for the crock pot.  Which turned out great btw.  I then decided to do my haircut, and bloody mary thing.  Something was off though.  The great bloody marys at Phil's didn't taste all that great.  Instead of 4 I went with 2.  I was like blah.  So I went home, and made a drink, and listened to music for a bit, and was like blah.  Then I start getting the lows.  No one reads this stupid blog.  I hate FB, and I hate Twitter.  I turn off the music, and just sit there for a bit.  Not drinking, and not doing a damn thing. 

Then little by little things start getting better.  Starting with just a silly little Twitter update by Olga.  Yup you got it.  Why our paths crossed is nothing short of destiny.  Those who read this blog know she is an important person to me, and it must be the quid pro quo thing.  She trusts me through all the zany things I may do, and through the highs and lows.  Remember a long time ago when I said stupid updates are important, because life really is just absurd.  That is the true version.  The absurdity of it all.  I think it can be like Solomon in Ecclesiastes where it seems pointless.  Type of a FML type of thing, or it can be fun, if we just open up and show our crazyness.  Being closed is the path mostly traveled.  Take the path less traveled, and that will make all the difference, in the words of Robert Frost.  A little thread with Kim Sheridan, Faith, and Gina.  More important people in my life.  :)

You know when I get a little wacky the first person to step in is Doreen.  That my friends is the anatomy of  a day.  People are important.  It is important to step in when people are low, and it is a great ability if you can just laugh at the general wackiness of life.  Don't take everything serious, because you are not going to get out alive, and that you can trust. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Always give out a little blogger love, because a lot of the times we all think what we do here is boring and stupid. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D  :D 

Extra love to you all  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo  and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   MWAH!!!

Now for really really really cya cya cya cya  :D  :D  Olga is great.  :)  xoxoxo

1 comment:

Christi said...

That sucks about the bloody mary's!!! I have yet to find a great one but I will continue to look!

I am glad you were able to stop the funk before it went full bore. I have been on the verge of something. I am just hoping it doesn't happen. I guess I just need to chillax and enjoy life!

Have a great day!

MWAH!