Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blogging Is Hard On Vacation I Think

You want to know why?  I think, because I don't see a shit ton of people.  I don't interact with a shit ton with people, and I think I get ideas throughout the day of things to write about.  I am not really sure if that is the case, but sometimes I think I look, and see all kinds of things throughout the day, and maybe it gives me ideas of stupid shit to write on this thing.  Not saying for sure for sure, but that is what I am thinking now. 

Not to mention what kinds of exciting things can happen at home??  I will tell you this.  Our gas valve on our furnace went out, and we got it fixed.  So now I have new batteries in the thermostat, a new gas valve, a new fuse, a new thermocouple, and a cleaned, and serviced furnace.  The guy said everything looks good too, so a clean bill of health, and no foreseeable problems.  Gotta like that piece of mind going into the cold months. 

Want to know what I feel like doing today??  Well besides a bit around the house, and a quick little 3 mile run.  I want a lunch with bloody marys.  Don't ask me why, but it seems like a good idea to me.  What are Wednesdays for??   :)

You know something I thought about just now.  Everything we do, if taken at face value can mean something.  In what ways can you be misunderstood?? 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I need a fricken haircut!!!   :) 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D  :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Enjoy the bloody marys and go get a haircut!!! :)

MWAH!