Sunday, October 23, 2011

Some Days I Let My Hair Down!!

Hiya all, how's it goin?  Wanna know what I was thinking before I got out of bed??  I was thinking I have a pretty locker room sense of humor.  A lot of "F"-bombs and whatnot come out of my mouth a lot.  Been that way a while.  Sometimes I show it on FB, and Twitter.  I thought of Richard Pryor and George Carlin.  I bet they had a bunch of haters.  Still did their thing.  Life is full of all kinds of things.  Do you want to know how many times each day a 14 year old boy masturbates??  ehhhh.  probably not.  Doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  A real look at real life, and if it weren't so funny and pathetic, it might be gross.  That is how evolved we are as people.  We are taught that all things sexual are bad and stuff, and you cannot control any of it.  You can not control your thoughts on sex.  I see a pretty girl I look.  How many of us guys are checking out girls asses??  How many girls want us to??  All the while maybe we feel we are wrong doing it. 


I am straight, so I use that as an example.  I have gay friends who probably look at different things, but they have as much control over that shit, as any straight guy does looking at the other shit.  How about that?  We are sexual beings.  Can't deny it.  Worse off you can't control it either.  At least your thoughts about it.  You obviously can control how you act about it.  If you are gay, the most healthy thing you can do is accept it.  Don't fight it you will lose.  I don't care what the haters would say.  That is a truth I guess we have to accept.  We are sexual beings. 

Other than that, I had a pretty good day yesterday.  We had a good 6 miler in the morning.  I didn't time it.  One thing I did notice though was the week before when I did time it.  Based on time I figured it was 6.5 miles.  It was only 6.1.  I thought our effort was sub 9:00, but the wind had us closer to 9:20.  I guess running into 40 mph winds does slow you down.  That really stunned me really.  Remember we even tempo'd the last .7 mile.  crazy.  :)

Where this goes tomorrow who knows?  I'll bring it to you straight though.  That you can trust. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I have been surprisingly motivated to really clean and organize our house.  Maybe cuz it is just Lisa and I, with Hailey downstairs.  Kinda want to make a nice clean organized living arrangement.  I have all my clothes in the other bedroom, so I don't wake up Lisa early in the morning.  I love it.   [errr.  that was just a p.s. p.s.  btw.  :)  ]

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

I say let your hair down, and get a little crazy.  You don't have 10 of these lifes, only 1.  So live it up.  Remember you'll have plenty of Howard Zinn days, so live up the Joseph Heller ones. 

Love You All!!!   :)

Extras for Doreen and Jules.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:)))))


Now for really really really cya cya cya cya  :D :D  :D     LOLOL

No comments: