Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Fork Was North And South

That is the one less traveled.  Well here is what I was thinking.  The path less traveled is the one in where your spirit soars.  You shake off all the chains that bind you, because the chains ain't worth anything.  Quit holding onto stuff that really doesn't matter.  When you take the path less traveled you actually take the path up.  It is then when you let your color, and light shine.  I mean the easy way is to bury all who you are.  Don't show anyone, and you know that is an easy thing to do, but it leads to such unhappiness.  The shell is some form of security, but you will not find happiness keeping it on. 

I don't know that is what I was thinking.  My heart is full this morning, and it pains me to think some people don't have a ton of confidence.  So many people I think are worthy of all my praise.  :)  I tell  you one thing, I love that Charisa blogs almost every day.  I mean her life is a heck-u-va lot busier than mine, and she always gives us a little something.  She does it with humor, and style, and confidence, and well, ya know I think she is about as great as they come.  :)

I had a lot on my mind this morning before I got up.  Some of it of the nutty variety, but I don't really have a real train of thought, so I am just going to give out xoxoxoxoxo's  if ya don't mind.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I know I know it is 3:00 am and I am up doing this thing.  :)  Nuts!!!

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Christie cuz she struggles with confidence in all kinds of areas.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  Through our weakness we find strength.  :)  xoxoxo

Extras for Gina, cuz there is no one I know who wants to be loved more than her.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen cuz I don't know her story, but I know there is sadness in it, and I love her.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for all the xxxxxxxxxxx people, because they are so open and honest, and they are the best, and I love them all.  :)  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd give extras to Olga, but she always gets 'em it seems.  Ehhhhh, what the heck.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I truly only do what is in my heart, and my heart is happy, and full like I said.  I know people are struggling with health issues, and wish I could be there more for them, but I do what I can with what is in my heart.  So just stay strong, and this is something I guess you will have to face.  I know it is scary, and I don't know your fear.  I know you feel alone, and I don't know your sadness.  All I can say Naomi is you are a strong girl, and even though you feel weak, you are strong enough to deal with all you need to deal with.  Even if you don't feel like it.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D