Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What A Long Break!!

I didn't count on taking so much time off, but I did.  The last day I started a post, and realized, oh crap, I have absolutely nothing to post about.  I was a bit off last week.  I think I was tired last week.  I had a rough patch I had to deal with, and dealt with it how I normally do.  I leave it inside myself, and let time run its course.  When things get a bit weird, I just let a natural course run itself. 

A lot has happened this past week though, and much of it good.  I was up early one morning, and I did look at my next year.  I looked at marathon training plans, and realize they are typically 4 months long.  That gives me a lot of freedom til New Years, when I really need to be into "real" training.  So I am taking it easy, trying to stay healthy.  Having said that I have run 5 of the last 6 days.  Nothing too long.  Last night's 6 miler would have been the longest.  Last week I had a couple dead leg runs, where I was coasting at 10:00 pace.  Like I said I was tired last week, and the last two days I felt really good. 

I will be honest here trust is an important thing.  Without it you got nothing really.  Trust comes in many forms too.  I have said a long time ago for a person to open up, and spill their guts is not an easy thing, and a person would really have to be strong, and trust that we won't leave you hanging.  I think if we open up and show you ourself, and we get ridiculed, or judged, or whatever, it ain't no thing for us to just shrink into our life, and live it by ourselves.  I told you before my life with Lisa is pretty easy.  It isn't high maintenance, and there really is not a ton of stress.  We work together almost every day we both work, and it isn't a problem. 

I don't want to shrink into just my life though.  I want to share some of mine, and hopes most of you will do the same.  Our life is more than just racing and our hobbies.  You know at the end of the day our racing goals are ours, and we do the work, and it is important to us, but we'll do harder shit in life.  What is harder any race, or a bad diagnosis for ourselves or a loved one??  Which is going to take more of your thoughts, energy, and everything to deal with?? 

Many of us will put ourselves in a bit of hurt in racing whatever discipline we have, but it is the other shit that makes up our life.  To be honest I don't know of anyone who deals with, and has dealt with as much as Julia.  Sometimes the miracles in our lives are people like her.  Those who overcome all obstacles to still be a bright spot in people's lives.  Now that is some of the good shit life is made of.  People like her.  :)  She is an xoxoxoxoxoxo  person too.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Healthy days where you can do whatever your want are the best.  How I feel now.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga because trust always starts with her, and she is a friend who always makes me feel pretty good about myself.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: